Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

battery

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I am still waiting for my dual charger to arrive anyhow after not using my drone for 2 months, I wanted to charge my batteries while plug into the drone and then charge it with USB C Cable. For some reason it is not charging and with the app I see that the battery is 40% charge which surprises me because it should have been fully drained after two months of not using. I have 5 batteries and all the same issues. How do I get this drone to charge the batteries again? Yes, I was able to charge these batteries before with same USB C cables with no issues. Also, I tried different cables and the same issues.

You said you had some battery left, why don't you try to use up a bit of the battery and then try it again. You don't even need to fly it, just power it on, use some juice and try charging it again. There's something wierd about these batteries, some of us have had the dual charger not charge the battery until it was first connected to the drone and a charge attempted that way. After that the dual charger would work.

Reactions: VEGASROBBI
Hi Everyone,

I am still waiting for my dual charger to arrive anyhow after not using my drone for 2 months, I wanted to charge my batteries while plug into the drone and then charge it with USB C Cable. For some reason it is not charging and with the app I see that the battery is 40% charge which surprises me because it should have been fully drained after two months of not using. I have 5 batteries and all the same issues. How do I get this drone to charge the batteries again? Yes, I was able to charge these batteries before with same USB C cables with no issues. Also, I tried different cables and the same issues.
I would try a different charger.... I have found at least one of my charging blocks is moody with the Skydio 2 batteries and will switch off internally instead of charging.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup