Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Even more range from the skydio 2... 1.22 miles (6441 feet)

What range is every one else getting on their un-modded S2?

I agree that using reflectors like he uses should improve the range but I'm surprised that a slight "downward" tilt is required.

Seems that adding reflectors is also only a band-aid solution to the bigger problem of an inadequately designed antenna in both the controller and S2 itself.

Reactions: Accelerated
I'm not sure of the point of 1+ mile range (and not really what this drone is made for, but I agree they should not claim a range that's clearly not possible). My complaint is that I often lose signal in the 400-500 foot range with no obstacles. That's concerning to me. When I can see my drone, still, and get messages that I've lost connection, that worries me.

I'm not sure of the point of 1+ mile range (and not really what this drone is made for, but I agree they should not claim a range that's clearly not possible). My complaint is that I often lose signal in the 400-500 foot range with no obstacles. That's concerning to me. When I can see my drone, still, and get messages that I've lost connection, that worries me.
It would worry me too... just hope Skydio plans changes to both the controller and S2 antenna designs.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FRANCISCO MENDES MORAES