Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

FS: Skydio 2 Drone W/ Accessories

lilmax

Reaction score
This listing is for my Used Skydio 2 Drone Kit. Purchased October last year. All components of this aircraft are in excellent condition and have zero issues and crash free. Comes with enough extra batteries to fly and is pretty much brand new as it has only been flown over a dozen times. I hope to buy it again someday but I need the money more.

Package Includes:
The Skydio 2 airframe with the controller, beacon, 4x batteries, 3x 1/2 sets of extra propellers, 2x dual chargers, 1x set of polar pro ND filters, 1x microfiber lens cloth, 1x tablet mount for controller, 2x wall adapters and few other components, all in impeccable shape.

Please message me for more details or pictures. Thanks

Price is $1500 shipped.

Attachments

• IMG_3536.jpg
    IMG_3536.jpg
    493.8 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_3539.jpg
    IMG_3539.jpg
    776 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: Fire377
This listing is for my Used Skydio 2 Drone Kit. Purchased October last year. All components of this aircraft are in excellent condition and have zero issues and crash free. Comes with enough extra batteries to fly and is pretty much brand new as it has only been flown over a dozen times. I hope to buy it again someday but I need the money more.

Package Includes:
The Skydio 2 airframe with the controller, beacon, 4x batteries, 3x 1/2 sets of extra propellers, 2x dual chargers, 1x set of polar pro ND filters, 1x microfiber lens cloth, 1x tablet mount for controller, 2x wall adapters and few other components, all in impeccable shape.

Please message me for more details or pictures. Thanks

Price is $1500 shipped.
Hi, is it possible to ship to Australia, keen to buy but keep missing out, happy tp cover all cost.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spad