Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Happy to see Skydio 2+ launch

I'm somewhat surprised they are even still in the consumer market -- financially it makes sense to go all in on the enterprise side of things with its much greater margins and more efficient B2B support.

Ray

Reactions: Sky Cyclist
i fly a lot of different drones as do most people here. yet every time i pull out the skydio 2, i am amazed. but i'm easily please and i don't take chances or cut corner. for me, it's beacon plus phone...always. i have no idea what it's like to fly with beacon alone. if anything, the phone in my pocket is for emergency use should things go awry. if i'm more traditional, i'll throw the remote in the mix and combined with the tripltek, i consider it among the great drones on the market. which i why i was totally impressed with 2+ the instant i saw it, how can you go wrong with more range and more battery. i had heard skydio would replace a crashed drone but with this care program in place, this drone is going to do magnificent things. can't wait.

I'm somewhat surprised they are even still in the consumer market -- financially it makes sense to go all in on the enterprise side of things with its much greater margins and more efficient B2B support.

Ray
I read they are doing quite well in that space too.

I was happy to see the refresh.

I suspect they will sell a ton of 2+

I was telling my coworkers today what I bought and another spoke up and he said he bought one too.

I think the Care package is key as well.

Reactions: RiverEagle
with DJI going upmarket, I'm happy the Skydio 2+ is there. It's a great bang for buck drone. And there is so much peace of mind with the Skydio that I never had before (had the 3DR Solo, the Phantom 3, Spark, and the mavic mini).

Care Package is a big deal to me. It's nice to have that peace of mind knowing I won't be completely SOL if/when the drone crashes or even if it gets lost.

Ray

Reactions: kenmavic2zoom
Hello Tony,

I'm hopeful as well, the antennas will not interfere with the optics. They are probably already made adjustments to allow the antennas, and I’m hoping maybe mounting a small tracker will be okay now based from the adjustments made.

I’ve read from a previous post, A user asked Skydio if mounting a Tracker tile would interfere. if memory serves me rIght, Skydio’s response was either at present time wouldn’t work or the response was no it wouldn’t or response was something similar.

I use a tracker from Trackimo with my drones, the Guardian model it’s very small. I’d like to try it out on the Skydio 2s, hopefully it’ll accept it with no optics interference.

Paul
It's funny, but now that the 2+ is on the way, I am more flexible with trying some experiments on the 2. I just do not want to mess up that amazing vision that this thing has.

Reactions: RiverEagle

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spad