Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

I got the Android Keyframes update for Skydio 2!

You will like the tripletek. Battery is outrageous. I activated mine with cellular and it is my one stop drone shop. Every app I could ever need.
Thank you for sharing, appreciate this it erases any doubt I had getting the new Tripltek tablet.

After getting the Evo SmartController for my Evo 2 Pro, super bright screen no turning dark and it’s large screen, using an iPad just didn't sit well anymore with my Mavic 2 and now the Skydio 2+. Going forward, will use Tripltek 8” Pro with both Mavic 2 Pro and new Skydio 2+.

With the Mavic having the SmartController, never cared for the small screen which kept me from purchasing one. Using the Tripltek 8” will be a game changer, can’t wait to setup the various apps to use with my equipment 😊

Reactions: TonyPHX
I think when I get the update, I'm going to connect everything, all batteries, dual charger, beacon, controller, just in case the app/update has something for them too.

My app kept telling me I had the latest update when I would open it. Finally figured out I had to go to the app store. The app store detects you already have the app installed and then offers any update if there is one.

After getting the drone updated, I connected the beacon and controllers to the drone. The beacon didn't do anything but show charging, but the controller DID seem to go thru an update, took about a minute to finish, as it went thru it's colored lights flashing and such, to end up solid blue.

My app kept telling me I had the latest update when I would open it. Finally figured out I had to go to the app store. The app store detects you already have the app installed and then offers any update if there is one.

After getting the drone updated, I connected the beacon and controllers to the drone. The beacon didn't do anything but show charging, but the controller DID seem to go thru an update, took about a minute to finish, as it went thru it's colored lights flashing and such, to end up solid blue.
FWIW, my Beacon did its updating while it was not connected to any cable - the Skydio was on, and when I then turned on the Beacon it updated wirelessly.

Reactions: TonyPHX

Thanks for the info! I had checked multiple times over the past few days for the update from menus in both the Android and iOS apps and saw messages my app(s) were up to date. After reading your post I went to the Apple store and saw the update was available. I installed it without anny issues. I haven't since noticed any updates to the controller or beacon upon connecting them. No luck finding an update for my Android phone yet. Looking forward to trying out the new Keyframes feature!

Thanks for the info! I had checked multiple times over the past few days for the update from menus in both the Android and iOS apps and saw messages my app(s) were up to date. After reading your post I went to the Apple store and saw the update was available. I installed it without anny issues. I haven't since noticed any updates to the controller or beacon upon connecting them. No luck finding an update for my Android phone yet. Looking forward to trying out the new Keyframes feature!
I did the same for my Android phone, went to the Play Store. Searched for the app and then it detected I already had it installed and told me there was an update and I got it that way.

I did the same for my Android phone, went to the Play Store. Searched for the app and then it detected I already had it installed and told me there was an update and I got it that way.
Thanks for the info. Unfortunately the experience is different for me. I just now tried that again using the Play store. I opened the Skydio2 app from the store and no update is mentioned. The Skydio2 app shows it's 15.10.5 with no update available. I'll just be patient and try again in a couple of days. Until then I'll fly with the iOS app (v15.11) though I'll first have to wait for the winds to calm from 20mph (with 30mph gusts) here in upstate NY.

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately the experience is different for me. I just now tried that again using the Play store. I opened the Skydio2 app from the store and no update is mentioned. The Skydio2 app shows it's 15.10.5 with no update available. I'll just be patient and try again in a couple of days. Until then I'll fly with the iOS app (v15.11) though I'll first have to wait for the winds to calm from 20mph (with 30mph gusts) here in upstate NY.
I tried to find an update for the Skydio2 app in the play store again today. No luck. I resorted to uninstalling the app and then reinstalling it. Success! I'm now updated to 15.11.29.

Is it possible to set GPS on the Skydio keyframes?
Do I have to do it with my hands? Or is it possible to do it automatically?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup