Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Legitimate?

Thaley

Reaction score
Hey everyone. Just curious if anyone has used alienth.cn before? It's the only place I've been able to find the controller mod for the range extended, just wanted to check to see if anyone's used them or had any issues. Thanks!

Try the "Search forms" tab on this website and enter the word "alientech" in the Keyword field..... some of the hits you get may be of help.

Reactions: Thaley
save your $. controller mod doesnt fix REAL problem. The Drone's antenna SUCKS. That is our problem....
this is also why the drone flies backwards during RTH. an attempt to re-establish connection quicker and appear LESS like the serious design flaw that it is !

Reactions: Lifeisfun
save your $. controller mod doesnt fix REAL problem. The Drone's antenna SUCKS. That is our problem....
this is also why the drone flies backwards during RTH. an attempt to re-establish connection quicker and appear LESS like the serious design flaw that it is !
Exactly!

Btw, It was never able to re-establish connection in my case (android phone + controller). it was losing controller signal and then RTH until the home point and only after re-start of an app signal was back. it happened more times than I can count.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spad