Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Music?

Huntman2014

Reaction score
Just wondering, what music do you guys use and where do you get it from? I have been using YouTube's free music selection but that is very limited.

I use music from my personal library, all of it's copyrighted. I monetized my channel years ago but I don't make anything off it, wouldn't be much $$ anyway. All the proceeds from the ads go to the artists. That's fair to me, only a a occasional CR constraint and I get to use most any music I want. There's a few artists that aren't in that program but it's rare.

There's paid option which have great music with no CR but you'll pay: Epidemic Sound – Royalty free music and sound effects

YT Offers royalty free music also and there some other free options.

Reactions: Huntman2014
I use music from my personal library, all of it's copyrighted. I monetized my channel years ago but I don't make anything off it, wouldn't be much $$ anyway. All the proceeds from the ads go to the artists. That's fair to me, only a a occasional CR constraint and I get to use most any music I want. There's a few artists that aren't in that program but it's rare.

There's paid option which have great music with no CR but you'll pay: Epidemic Sound – Royalty free music and sound effects

YT Offers royalty free music also and there some other free options.
Okay, that sounds good!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FRANCISCO MENDES MORAES