Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

NO WIFI SSID CONNECTION FOR EUROPE FIX FOR SKYDIO 2+

Hi.. confused on 7 times... I tried factory rest.. but its 6 times including the first time or 6 times not including the first time:
  1. When it starts the blinking pattern just count 6 blinks and immediately remove the USB-c port from the charging port.
  2. Repeat this power cycle 6 times: (Connect the cable > Blue light turns ON > 6 blinks > disconnect de cable)
  3. At seventh time, connect the cable and leave it alone. The blue light will start to blink and the factory reset will begin. I put on the battery but the light stopped blinking immediately so I assume it didnt factory reset?

Hello, Got a skydio 2 i Feb 2022 never had problems flying in EU (Denmark & Swiss) but never updated the sw and used it “out of the box”. Unfortunately I lost in a lake some week back….

Now, I’m in US for vacation and got a new Skydio 2+ and unsure if I setup here in the US and update the software before traveling back to Denmark? Cheers jens

Last edited:
Dear All,

I bought Skydio 2+ at Canada and try to fly in Indonesia, the SSID (Wifi) problem is comeback.
I have followed this thread and successfully upgraded to the latest version 24.10.36

But when turn off the drone and try to fly it outside.
The SSID wifi of the drone did not appear on my Samsung Note 10.

Any adivise are welcome.

Thanks
Toni

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FRANCISCO MENDES MORAES