Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

SEARCH: Beacon, Battery + double charger for Skydio 2 / Found

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trayloader

Reaction score
Hi Fellow Skydio users,

we’re looking for the aforementioned 3 pieces to make our setup complete.

Must ship to Europe.
Please PM or mail to
Trayloader at me dot com

thanks for looking

Your best option might be eBay. I am still trying to get a Dual Charger. They are only offering it in package deals and they are saying that it will come 45 days after the rest of your order. It is very crappy in my opinion that they do not offer the same option to those who just need that one accessory. I can understand having trouble sourcing parts, but that same back order purchase should be equal to everyone.

I got one off ebay 1 month ago the guy was selling the charger with a Sports kit i offered to buy just the charger and he said ok . He listed it for $200 buy it now. i thought it was a little high but i bought it anyway. I emailed skydio in February they said the charger would be back in stock 1st week in March .

I got one off ebay 1 month ago the guy was selling the charger with a Sports kit i offered to buy just the charger and he said ok . He listed it for $200 buy it now. i thought it was a little high but i bought it anyway. I emailed skydio in February they said the charger would be back in stock 1st week in March .
Oh nice. Thats a good idea. It cant hurt to ask. I have seen them on ebay up to $500 and Im just not going to pay that. Well it looks like Skydio was wrong or lied about the March stock. I check (seemingly pointlessly) every day.

Yup every day I have first cup and refresh the website to purchase the charger. They better make a production run at least large enough for their current user base!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup