Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Skydio 2 Body GoPro Adapter Bracket

Dronetechas

Reaction score
Has anyone ever printed a bracket that would securely attach to the body of the S2 with a GoPro style mount? Not wanting to connect a GoPro but would be interested in attaching a handle to carry the drone like a camera. Also for the purpose of attaching a FLIR radiometric camera to it for IR capabilities.

Has anyone ever printed a bracket that would securely attach to the body of the S2 with a GoPro style mount? Not wanting to connect a GoPro but would be interested in attaching a handle to carry the drone like a camera. Also for the purpose of attaching a FLIR radiometric camera to it for IR capabilities.
I'm pretty familiar with GoPro and their mounts, I don't see why a flat adhesive mount wouldn't work, it's small, lite and is very strong when applied correctly. I suspect easily strong enough for what you descrie. Obviously that's just an attachment point but it's one of the smaller and more sturdy options on the market. Since they were first developed that exact same mounting system is being used in many other applications for the reasons I mentioned.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup