Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Telemetry on the S2 Controller

I welcome competition and comparison. I want products to be judged solely on merit and not feeling or suppositions. I honestly pledge allegiance to performance only. Besides, taking it to a 5th grade level, even the most biased observer has to admit Skydio started the comparisons with their marketing. From an evidentiary standpoint, DJI has no idea who they are....

When I finally receive my S2 next week, I'll compare it to the drones I already own. If it's the best, I'll back it up as the best and defend it as such. Heck, there was a time when I thought the GoPro Karma was the best setup you could buy! Hahaha! Time and experience proved me to be mistaken. So far nothing has been presented that can knock the M2P off that perch but I have hopes for the Skydio! I'm just not going presuppose it's the best and I'm not going to ignore issues or problems like they don't exist.
Peace returns once again to the forum but troubling times maybe looming on the horizon. Wish the moderators would create a separate thread just for those determined to make comparisons to other types of drones. No DJI, No Parrot, etc, etc, nothing but Skydio discussions... now that would make a truly memorable Christmas present.

Peace returns once again to the forum but troubling times maybe looming on the horizon. Wish the moderators would create a separate thread just for those determined to make comparisons to other types of drones. No DJI, No Parrot, etc, etc, nothing but Skydio discussions... now that would make a truly memorable Christmas present.

Sounds kinda boring... All product related forums have brand comparisons in them... I guess you could just ignore everyone that presents comparisons but you'd probably end up in a forum by yourself...

You could start the "Only Skydio 2 Lovers" forum or Facebook page. Then you could have complete control over what everyone posts. Just a thought.

Sounds kinda boring... All product related forums have brand comparisons in them... I guess you could just ignore everyone that presents comparisons but you'd probably end up in a forum by yourself...

You could start the "Only Skydio 2 Lovers" forum or Facebook page. Then you could have complete control over what everyone posts. Just a thought.
There are many threads out there that strive to do just that. The current DJI Mini thread for example has upwards of 30-40 posts a day that lets its participants experiment and move knowledge of the mini into some really fascinating areas.

The DJI Mini's threads biggest problem has be a few participants that for reasons known only to them like to disrupt useful information coming to light.

The S2 like the DJI Mini is so new and different from other drones that you would never stop learning.

P.S. Have no interest in becoming part of Facebook... its format and content doesn't lend itself to learning.

There are many threads out there that strive to do just that. The current DJI Mini thread for example has upwards of 30-40 posts a day that lets its participants experiment and move knowledge of the mini into some really fascinating areas.

The DJI Mini's threads biggest problem has be a few participants that for reasons known only to them like to disrupt useful information coming to light.

The S2 like the DJI Mini is so new and different from other drones that you would never stop learning.

P.S. Have no interest in becoming part of Facebook... its format and content doesn't lend itself to learning.

Meh, to each their own. I don't do Facebook group pages either.

Speaking of, so far it looks like the new update has reinstated the 400' AGL cap.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup