Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

USA Military contracted awarded to Skydio

That is great for Skydio and well earned. They make this tech accesible, and easy! The service men and women that get to fly the Skydios are going to have a great time! May it serve them well in peace and god forbid conflict.

Reactions: ETdronehome
Yes for $20mil / yr that’s about 10 thousand S2+ Pro kits. Consumer sector is important but these big contracts make the wheels turn!

Reactions: TonyPHX
Yes for $20mil / yr that’s about 10 thousand S2+ Pro kits. Consumer sector is important but these big contracts make the wheels turn!
Great point @ETdronehome - I think the product will get better as well as Skydio takes the learning and flying hours from more users into account. Future iterations of the product will continue to be incredible!!

Agreed governement and large industry pay for research . Good to hear it was and American company.

Reactions: TonyPHX
Agreed governement and large industry pay for research . Good to hear it was and American company.
I'm a Skydio customer because they are an American company. DJI and Autel make nice drones but I just can't buy China-owned when there is a good American alternative.

I think Autel assembles some of their drones in the US but they are based in China. DJI is just a non-starter for me due to their human rights, data collection, and geofencing issues.

I hope Skydio stays American owned and made and dominates government contracts as a result!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FRANCISCO MENDES MORAES