Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Willing to buy Skydio 2

fracz

Reaction score
My Skydio 2 crashed this week.

I'm willing to give it another chance, but since I'm in Europe, I'm looking for the S2, not S2+, because of all the connection problems in Europe I read about.

I have a colleague of mine that will bring it for me from US, if needed. If you plan to sell your S2, please contact me.

Thank you!

Hi, I am interested in selling my Skydio 2. I have 2 batteries and controller. Bought it ~1 year ago in the US. I am in California at the moment.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ridefreak
Just send it back to Skydio for repair. They will likely charge you much less to have your old one repaired. Then have them ship it to your friend so he can bring it back. Skydio will not ship it to EU directly after the repair.

My Skydio 2 crashed this week.

I'm willing to give it another chance, but since I'm in Europe, I'm looking for the S2, not S2+, because of all the connection problems in Europe I read about.

I have a colleague of mine that will bring it for me from US, if needed. If you plan to sell your S2, please contact me.

Thank you!
I'm selling one actually at the moment! If you are still interested, I'll send you a link!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup