Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Working up to Launch with controller and phone but …….flashing blues on drone

jftman

Reaction score
Hi Experienced pilots!
I bought a full set S2, controller, beacon, two batteries, soft case.
I charged up everything, watch a lot of Youtube videos.
I got my controller to connect to Drone wifi as soon as both are turned on, and it does not seem to matter which is turned on first.
I got my phone S2 Fly ap to start as soon as the controller is opened up.
All indication for being connected show on the phone.
Starting autonomous engine, calibrating and ready to fly, begin flight, and BAM I see tge images through the camera.

However, one of two items I could ask for Your help.
During one startup to launch I got a gimbal error 175 I think??
I restarted everything and all good, begin flight, then camera showing the launch area.
BUT no matter what I do the gimbal when commanded by the left flipper to raise and lower the camera dosen’t move the gimbal. If I move the Drone around in ant axis the lens doe track straight on, as I believe it should. But pressing the flipper up and down nothing do I see , the camera lens stays in one place.

Now number 2. After the blue lights go solit and all the connections and calibrations are done, I can act in no hurry to hit the launch button, BUT the BLUE LIGHTS front and back start flashing on and off.
I can take the Drone inside the house and with all the close in glutter in all directions the lights do not flash. I take it outside and they fkash.

It was a bit windy. I am wondering if there is a wind sensor. With both these issues I am afraid to launch!
What can be the reasons for this blue lights flashing, and there are no messages or cautions on the phone’s screen.

Regards,
James

Last edited:
I actually have located info on Skydio site that during launch process blinking blue lights is OK and they will until airborne when they should turn off.

The gimbal does only respond to tilt commands in flight.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leland