Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Adventure Bike ride in Victorian High Country

Brentbat

Reaction score
I got back from a 7 day adventure motorcycle ride in the Victorian High Country of Australia. It was my first chance to take the Skydio with me on one of my offroad motorcycle adventures and it didn't disappoint.

I edited up a special version just showing the three amazing skydio sequences that I shot while touring.

Enjoy
Brent

Nice work Brent.

Some great camera work and editing.

Like any great trip it was full of the unexpected which was fascinating to watch.

Thx for posting....

I got back from a 7 day adventure motorcycle ride in the Victorian High Country of Australia. It was my first chance to take the Skydio with me on one of my offroad motorcycle adventures and it didn't disappoint.

I edited up a special version just showing the three amazing skydio sequences that I shot while touring.

Enjoy
Brent
Wow on the colors on that middle section (in the painting). Are you using auto everything on the camera and did you have HDR on? Same camera settings for all 3 parts??

The little that I've used HDR I've found it to be too much...vivid, but more than what my eye sees... but I suppose it could be toned down in post.

Wow on the colors on that middle section (in the painting). Are you using auto everything on the camera and did you have HDR on? Same camera settings for all 3 parts??

The little that I've used HDR I've found it to be too much...vivid, but more than what my eye sees... but I suppose it could be toned down in post.
Hey dmac
No, I haven't been using HDR video, just conventional. I am using auto everything, but I am flying with ND filters... typically either ND8 or ND16. I'm very happy with the colours coming out of the drone, I usually don't do much with them at all in post production, but I do adjust the exposure at times, I sometimes find the picture a bit under-exposed.

Reactions: dmac1
Hey dmac
No, I haven't been using HDR video, just conventional. I am using auto everything, but I am flying with ND filters... typically either ND8 or ND16. I'm very happy with the colours coming out of the drone, I usually don't do much with them at all in post production, but I do adjust the exposure at times, I sometimes find the picture a bit under-exposed.
Double wow then on the colors in the painting part!! Stunning colors!!

Reactions: Brentbat

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup