Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Australia

anzacjack

Reaction score
I work in education and aviation sector in Australia and have had no success in getting any supply to Australia. A big missed opportunity for Skydio and us

Have you spoken to the guys at Skydio ANZ?

You can buy from Sphere Drones if you are an 'enterprise' customer - Skydio 2+ for Enterprise Australia - Turns anyone into an expert pilot and they have a big batch of s2+ on the way...

Outside of that, it's not overly difficult to go the freight forwarding route

I've had an S2 in Aus for 2 years now and am about to send my S2+ Pro Kit from the US

From my conversations they will be selling to consumers here hopefully in the not too distant future

Yep have spoken to Sphere and they did say they will get S2+ in future, but no eta.

Had a discussion with Bertrand from Sphere drones yesterday. He is going to see if he can get one for me

Had a discussion with Bertrand from Sphere drones yesterday. He is going to see if he can get one for me
is it the s2+ pro kit for enterprise? what's the total?

my s2+ pro kit finally arrived from the US earlier this week, when all is said and done you're looking at 20% extra to get it here as a consumer - $3800 shipped

Yep. $3950 for enterprise kit
What is included in the enterprise kit?......

Annual license for enterprise software is $1500 US. If you can stick with the consumer software you can save a great deal of money.

Last edited:
What is included in the enterprise kit?......

Annual license for enterprise software is $1500 US. If you can stick with the consumer software you can save a great deal of money.
It’s basically the Pro Kit - hardware only. Plus
  • One (1) 256GB Logging SD card for future onboard software capabilities
But I think you have to pay for the enterprise software subscription in addition when you purchase

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup