Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Beacon flight logs?

frankbonatelli

Reaction score
Just wondering if any one knows if the Beacon retains flight logs of any sort and if so how would we get at them with out a drone.

Yes, when you submitting flight info for review it will ask you to connect the beacon if it was used for that flight

So any idea where they are stored so I came get last known location of the drone

Sure did! but if the time to reply is consitent with previous times Ill see a reply three weeks from the date. If luk is on my side. I figured it out and thanks for your thoughts.

Sure did! but if the time to reply is consistent with previous times Ill see a reply three weeks from the date. If luck is on my side. I figured it out and thanks for your thoughts.
Not sure about pulling those logs but I can suggest how that function works, you power up the beacon first, then power up the app and connect the app/phone to the beacon. Then in the app open up settings for the drone, on the same page that you format the sd card there's a "find SDXXX" function. That will pull the drone's LKL up on the app screen. You really need to be close to the vicinity of where the drone was lost for the location function to work since it's a blank screen with a couple icons on it.

Reactions: frankbonatelli
how that function works, you power up the beacon first, then power up the app and connect the app/phone to the beacon. Then in the app open up settings for the drone, on the same page that you format the sd card there's a "find SDXXX" function. That will pull the drone's LKL up on the app screen. You really need to be close to the vicinity of where the drone was lost for the location function to work since it's a blank screen with a couple icons on it.
It is also worth noting for all users that the beacon saves a 1 min video of the drones recording to the moment of signal loss.

Ridefreaks information is 100% correct but sometimes a picture is worth a 1000words.

I went back to the location with tablet and video in hand and simply walked till i spotted the exact trees i was seeing in that 1 min vid! Once i was there literally turned my head looked 5 feet behind me and there was the drone the battery and filter. impact with a low laying shrub!

Also I gotta say that perhaps the magnetic battery connection all though is brilliant is also a weak link in situations like these. No power no find my drone!

Reactions: Ridefreak

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup