Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Beacon Return Options

ETdronehome

Reaction score
06A221BB-227D-4B15-A0EC-64B975C3FB2E.jpegShort flight today with beacon and found something that I didn’t know was there.

When you pause the current flight activity you can scroll through the options for tracking modes etc but the very last one scrolling right is “beacon controlled” Return Options. I had just assumed you needed the app to trigger a RTH.

As a side note also discovered that you can’t “wand” the vehicle when you are in steering mode. Almost gave myself a hair cut 😜

View attachment 526Short flight today with beacon and found something that I didn’t know was there.

When you pause the current flight activity you can scroll through the options for tracking modes etc but the very last one scrolling right is “beacon controlled” Return Options. I had just assumed you needed the app to trigger a RTH.

As a side note also discovered that you can’t “wand” the vehicle when you are in steering mode. Almost gave myself a hair cut 😜
yeah it's only been available since the last firmware update. handy for when you're out on the water and I've initiated returns from about 350m away from the launch point successfully so far

yeah it's only been available since the last firmware update. handy for when you're out on the water and I've initiated returns from about 350m away from the launch point successfully so far
I’ve been working on my behind my back - hand landings while wingfoiling, I’m on my 323’rd Skydio2 but almost have it mastered 😜😜😜 wish I had found that beacon feature earlier!

seriously - Cool videos - keep on foiling! 🤙

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup