Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Can I slow the rotation rate when using my iPhone as the controller?

trinko

Reaction score
So I just got my Skydio 2+ and I'm slowly learning how to use it.

When I use the two rotation buttons on the Skydio app on my iPhone the UAV rotates way too rapidly.

Is there a way to fix that?

Also I noticed in what I'd say was a mild breeze that the image moves a bit as if the vehicle wasn't keeping the camera fixed in space.

Is that normal and how low to winds have to be for the video to be perfectly stable?

Just like with the joystick controller, you can control the steering/yawing slightly on App's screen, so that it steers more slowly.

I have to honestly say that using the app to control it is not an easy task, because the screen is flat, and when you need to watch the drone fly and control the app at the same time, it is often not very accurate.

So if you need to control it more precisely and continuously, then you need to pay additional money to get the remote.

For me, I won't buy a controller, and with more regular use and practice, I am gradually becoming familiar with its operation with App only.

So I just got my Skydio 2+ and I'm slowly learning how to use it.

When I use the two rotation buttons on the Skydio app on my iPhone the UAV rotates way too rapidly.

Is there a way to fix that?

Also I noticed in what I'd say was a mild breeze that the image moves a bit as if the vehicle wasn't keeping the camera fixed in space.

Is that normal and how low to winds have to be for the video to be perfectly stable?
I’m not sure if you have a manual but you can get one here

on page 12 there is a description of how you can configure the flight controls. You might want to experiment to see which one is the most intuitive for you. If you choose dual sticks mode there is even more options.

C02E6146-61A7-4274-A252-59AA191C0C9C.jpeg

Reactions: Sky Cyclist

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup