Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Charging Options?

mdreuben

Reaction score
Website
trgmultimedia.com
I just received my order confirmation letter and placed an order for 2 addtional batteries and the Dual Charger, along with the Beacon and Controller.

Since everything charges using Type C plugs, my thought was to get a couple of small Type C chargers that provide 85 watts and can be used for both the drone and the dual charger. Most have USB Type B sockets as well so using USB A-C cables I’ll also be able to charge the Beacon and Controller.

Does this seem like a sensible solution? Any recommendations for a particular charger?

Thanks!

I just received my order confirmation letter and placed an order for 2 addtional batteries and the Dual Charger, along with the Beacon and Controller.

Since everything charges using Type C plugs, my thought was to get a couple of small Type C chargers that provide 85 watts and can be used for both the drone and the dual charger. Most have USB Type B sockets as well so using USB A-C cables I’ll also be able to charge the Beacon and Controller.

Does this seem like a sensible solution? Any recommendations for a particular charger?

Thanks!
You might want to take a look at this thread, it has some good info.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AirSpur98