Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Connection issues turned into drone not powering

Boenaparte

Reaction score
Hi everyone , just probing if someone else has had similar issues. Got my Skydio 2 this week , was super siked after waiting for almost 6 months. I have already 1 phantom and 2 Mavic . Initially I was able to go through the set up and connecting to my phone, but once connected the next steps would fail and I could not get to the flying . Then after many tries ( removing wifi on the phone ) reconnecting ... I realized that the light on the drone were not solid blue anymore but were blinking for 10 sec, and then while light on battery would stay blue the lights on the drone would turn off. And now I can't get any lights at all on the drone , wether I wait for 1 sec on the button, 5 second or 10 sec..... any ideas ?

A few questions. Do you also have Beacon or Controller? If yes, are you able to fly with either? Are you on the current FW version? Did you try resetting to factory default and setting up again? Did you confirm you entered the correct password for WiFi (should be printed on the bottom of the Skydio if memory serves).

Hi everyone , just probing if someone else has had similar issues. Got my Skydio 2 this week , was super siked after waiting for almost 6 months. I have already 1 phantom and 2 Mavic . Initially I was able to go through the set up and connecting to my phone, but once connected the next steps would fail and I could not get to the flying . Then after many tries ( removing wifi on the phone ) reconnecting ... I realized that the light on the drone were not solid blue anymore but were blinking for 10 sec, and then while light on battery would stay blue the lights on the drone would turn off. And now I can't get any lights at all on the drone , wether I wait for 1 sec on the button, 5 second or 10 sec..... any ideas ?
A blinking blue light on your controller indicates that for some reason you no longer have the Skydio 2 and controller paired (i,e, connected).

Try doing the Skydio 2/Controller pairing procedure described in the Skydio 2 User Guide again to reconnect them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spad