Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Dirty Cameras

40Below

Reaction score
Hi! Just received my S2 and I continually get the clean camera error. I have cleaned them all many times and still get the error.
Has anyone had this trouble? No luck searching the threads. Thanks!
Update. I found a few threads. Checked for condensation inside the lens. I couldn’t really tell if there was condensation or not. Didn’t look like it. I will let the Drone acclimate a little and try it again.

Last edited:
Hi. New member here. I get the clean camera error when they are clean as well. Still trying to figure out if there is something off on my Skydio. Have had trouble with GPS calibrating over and over and common height restriction while it tries to get better GPS. If anyone has a way to tell if it is a "bad" Skydio, please let me know. I saw one post that makes me wonder if my beacon is bad too.

Seems odd to me. I have never cleaned my cameras and have never seen this error. Only have about 5 flights so far.

Hi. New member here. I get the clean camera error when they are clean as well. Still trying to figure out if there is something off on my Skydio. Have had trouble with GPS calibrating over and over and common height restriction while it tries to get better GPS. If anyone has a way to tell if it is a "bad" Skydio, please let me know. I saw one post that makes me wonder if my beacon is bad too.
Good luck on getting any timely response from Skydio. Still trying to get this resolved. They responded once and asked me to upload the last flight in my log. I did that about 2 weeks ago. Still nothing. The last one I buy from this company.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup