Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Does the S2 have a learning capability?

Skydioskip

Reaction score
I was wondering, if the S2 has any kind of learning capability.
Meaning learn to know obstacles I have more often, speeds and turns I am making constantly or just how often I have to reposition the get the shot I want.

Last edited:
Meaning learn to know obstacles I have more often, speeds and turns I am making constantly or just how often I have to reposition the get the shot I want.
I don't think so, when I fly the same place, it makes the same stupid mistakes like it did 8 months ago.

• Haha
Reactions: richinAZ
Actual learning (the way you and I learn) is YEARS away for machines.

Skydio is at the very cusp of the process but (current) AI technology requires humongous amounts of data to draw upon so for that and many other reasons really good AI won't be seen in our life time.

It doesn't and one of my personal feature requests which I submitted to skydio is to make it learn if it flies over the same route several times - either in an unsupervised manner, so you can just record several runs and then press in the app 'analyze' so it analyze them offline (once you finished gathering data for learning) or supervised - so you can 'edit' which data (as video recording editing) to use to train the drone. but I guess it won't be even in skydio3. full description Skydio 2 - track learning capability / 'practice' runs mode please

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup