Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Downwinding for Days Episode II - Susan Strikes Back

paularity

Reaction score

After the success of our first attempt at the full single-take tracking 'raw run' drone shot of a foiler downwinding 500m offshore - with some late season windswell we came back for another round

@foil_perth riding AXIS ART Hydrofoil, Sunova Aviator SUP

What you can't see is me frantically dodging pedestrians on a busy Easter weekend riding the Evolve Hadean Carbon electric skateboard while (semi) piloting the drone and making sure it was within range!

Reactions: ETdronehome

After the success of our first attempt at the full single-take tracking 'raw run' drone shot of a foiler downwinding 500m offshore - with some late season windswell we came back for another round

@foil_perth riding AXIS ART Hydrofoil, Sunova Aviator SUP

What you can't see is me frantically dodging pedestrians on a busy Easter weekend riding the Evolve Hadean Carbon electric skateboard while (semi) piloting the drone and making sure it was within range!
I have mixed feelings of wanting to see you wheeling through traffic on Easter weekend and what my likely reaction would be to have someone whiz by me on an electric skateboard without their full attention focused on the skateboarding :):cool:

You need to insert some GoPro helmet cam action I think!

If you were in Canada and did that playing ice hockey you would be flat on your back!!! :LOL:

I continue to be amazed at the skill of the “paddleboarder”, a few powerful strokes and they are foiling!! I’ve had lots of furious paddling result in nothing but exhaustion!!!

Nice vid.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spad