Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Final bakD moto edit of the season with my best Skydio shots yet!

baksideDisasterFlicks

Reaction score
Skydio really shines in open riding! Check out the final bakD moto episode of the season. First time in recent months I've flown a full 28 minute battery without a disconnect. Probably post full raw footage here later cause it's pretty cool. For now enjoy overly produced Skydio moto chasing edit to music you hate! AND if you're down for winter sports we'll be switching to snowmobile and snowboard videos here soon. Subscribe up so you don't miss an episode!

Nice footage and good riding. Any issues with disconnects or gimbal shake? The video looked good.

Nice footage and good riding. Any issues with disconnects or gimbal shake? The video looked good.
Everything went surprisingly well compared to the previous time out when it disconnected 13 times in one battery. I flew four full batteries filming this, just one disconnect when I dropped below a ridge which I think blocked my signal and I got a little wild gimbal shake in one shot. It was really windy though. Else I flew an entire battery without a single disconnect. Made me fall in love with the drone all over again. 😍

Reactions: Ridefreak
Thanks, that sounds like the way mine worked before the update.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup