Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Firmware Version Numbers

skydioconvert

Reaction score
1). Do the S2, its controller and beacon "each" have their own separate firmware version numbers?

2). How do you find what each version number is?

It's all in the app, select the sprocket/gear icon in the app and you'll see the apps version number, then you can select the drone in that area and see it's version number.

It's all in the app, select the sprocket/gear icon in the app and you'll see the apps version number, then you can select the drone in that area and see it's version number.
How about firmware version numbers for the Controller and Beacon?

Do they also appear in the App and are displayed separately?

I'm not sure about the beacon's FW version but the app also shows the app's version number, just on a different page in the same area.

I'm not sure about the beacon's FW version but the app also shows the app's version number, just on a different page in the same area.
OK.... thanks for trying to help.

After thinking more about it, Skydio has probably also assigned Model Numbers (in addition to firmware numbers) for each piece of equipment out there to help in future repair/warranty requests.

Guess I'll just wait until I get my order to see where all these numbers are listed.

I haven’t found firmware numbers listed anywhere in the app for the controller or the beacon.

open the app, click on info and scroll to the bottom under support, it'll show the app version.

I have not seen FW versions for Beacon or Controller. I do know that after the drone has been upgraded when you connect the Beacon, Controller or battery to the drone it will automatically upgrades those devices if needed.

I mean independently of the app itself...
Do you mean like in the SD documentation or their website? If so I've not seen much in the way of announcements ether.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup