Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

First Connection Help!!

sforman904

Reaction score
Just got my Skydio 2 (2 days ago) and I cannot get the phone to connect to the drones Wifi. At all, probably tried 30 times now. I have deleted the app, reloaded it and still nothing.

I am a Mac user and cannot get the drone to connect with laptop also.

Can someone please help me get my phone connected to the wifi so I can fly this **** thing. thank you.

couple of things that you didn't mention or i misread. is this the skydio 2+? not that it matter but maybe you had a 2 before and now you have the 2+ and getting the connections confused?

you didn't mention anything about the passcode or what the error message says. is your phone an iphone or an apple. did you try to delete or "forget" the wifi connection?

trying to connect the drone to the mac laptop, why?

Just got my Skydio 2 (2 days ago) and I cannot get the phone to connect to the drones Wifi. At all, probably tried 30 times now. I have deleted the app, reloaded it and still nothing.

I am a Mac user and cannot get the drone to connect with laptop also.

Can someone please help me get my phone connected to the wifi so I can fly this **** thing. thank you.
Without knowing what steps you are taking (that are failing) it’s pretty hard to provide specific guidance.

This is a link to the current user manual

Assuming the app is loading you have to do a few things one time only to “activate” the Skydio app see below.

The phone will need to have an internet connection to do that. Once you have the “code” from Skydio you will have the app activated.

THEN you look up your WiFi settings step 7 to ensure you connect to the WiFi name of your drone which will be Skydio### where the # characters will uniquely identify your drone.

C68F81EC-F8C8-4194-92DB-42EEE1F00298.jpeg

Thanks everyone. I was following the directions and it would not work. Help desk emailed directions on how to reset the drone without the app, that worked. if you need to reset sequence is below

Step 1 - Power on your Skydio drone.

Step 2 - Tap and release the power button (on the battery) twice in quick succession.

Step 3 - Press and hold the power button a third time for two seconds.

• The Skydio drone's lights will flash green twice before returning to blue.
Step 4 - Power cycle your drone and the password will be reset to factory settings.

Reactions: Sky Cyclist

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup