Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

SOLD: Skydio 2 for repairs

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABM

Reaction score
So I unfortunately crashed my Skydio 2 and broke the gimbal and two propellers.

I've ordered a new one as I don't want to bother with the Skydio repair process after reading experiences on this forum.

So I'm selling to anyone who needs spares for repairs.

$500 (shipped)

20210420_093433.jpg

Care to describe what happened??

Any theory of what went wrong?

Thank you for being upfront and not blame it on some ambiguous, inherent fault; will help the buyer make an informed decision.

Am I correct to assume that if the propellers were replaced, it should fly? I understand that gimbal for the front camera would still be broken.

Last edited:
Couple of questions, if you don't mind:
- what's included in the deal?
- Are you willing to ship to Italy? if so, at which cost?
Thanks in advance,
Alberto.

Couple of questions, if you don't mind:
- what's included in the deal?
- Are you willing to ship to Italy? if so, at which cost?
Thanks in advance,
Alberto.
Hey Alberto,

Yes, I would have shipped it to Italy, but it's already sold.

Sorry!

Am I correct to assume that if the propellers were replaced, it should fly? I understand that gimbal for the front camera would still be broken.
Looks like the hook plates were broken and Skydio makes a big to do about replacing those. It will be interesting to see if replacement parts become available as the S2 becomes more popular.

I have replaced gimbals in my DJI drones and the availability of parts is a good thing; however, I can see the other side where Skydio needs to ensure a proper repair therefore limits parts availability.

I had the privilege of completing this purchase with @ABM and just wanted to give a quick review. ABM not only delivered exactly what was promised, but also kept me informed all along the way. I received regular updates and ABM was very responsive with any of my questions. ABM is definitely someone I would work with again in the future!

Ok I reopened this thread for the OP as he asked. Now it’s closed back per our guidelines.
Guys if you put sold in the title it is locked.
Glad it worked out for you RaMansell and now this is locked. ?

Reactions: RaMansell
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spad