Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

FS: Used Skydio 2 Drone Plus Pro Kit Upgrade

Abttrix

Reaction score
Listed is a used Skydio 2 drone with the pro kit upgrade option and a few extras in like new condition. I have used the controller with other antennas for more range a couple of times but never used the beacon during flights. The overall cosmetic appearance is also excellent with no damages/crashes but shows very slight scratches from handling. This amazing package includes the Skydio 2 drone, 1 Controller, 1 Skydio beacon, 1 Lightening adapter cable (for phone or table connection to controller), 1 USB C adapter cable (for phone or table connection to controller), 1 Tablet mount for controller, 4 Batteries, 3 1/2 Sets of extra propellers, 2 Dual chargers, 1 128gb SanDisk extreme microSD card, 1 SD card laptop adapter, 1 microfiber lens cloth, 1 Set of ND filters, 1 Antenna adapter plate, 1 Skydio 2 Hard shell case from standard bundle, 2 Wall adapters, 2 USB (C to C) charging cords, 4 Various antennas for adapter plate and GPC rugged custom case from Skydio. I'm looking to cut corners to save for a delayed project because i have already spent a great deal of time in the cost of making it.

Price is $2.950.00 plus shipping, pm for more details if interested. Thanks

Hey all - just want to make sure you proceed with caution on this. I'd make sure you meet in person if possible.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup