Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Getting Rid of Skydio 2

gsrider

Reaction score
I plan to get rid of my Skydio 2, with SD card, case and controller (no batteries, low hours). It was replaced by an 2+ and later an Air 3. What do you think would be a fair asking price for both buyer and seller?

Last edited:
do you still have the Skydio 2+..If so whats ur asking price for these listed items

do you still have the Skydio 2+..If so whats ur asking price for these listed items
My total kit consists of a 2 with case and extra props, a 2+ with case and extra props, 4 batteries and 2 controllers. What part of it would you want and what is a fair price for it? Am in central MA. Cash only,

You have 2 units a SD22 & a SD2+???
I have 2 units (2 and 2+), both with cases and spare props plus 4 batteries and 2 controllers. I asked what part of all that would you want and what fair price would you pay.

I have 2 units (2 and 2+), both with cases and spare props plus 4 batteries and 2 controllers. I asked what part of all that would you want and what fair price would you pay.
I would be interested in the SD2+ with controller & 2 batteries...and $450 seems like a reasonable price for that unit?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AERIALOPPS