Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Glad Skydio isn't located in Alameda county...

Musk is talking out his a**, the cost and time required to move that factory to another state would be an idiot move right now and he knows it, just grandstanding to pressure the CA gov. You can't "immediately" move an auto manufacturing plant.

Agree .... but its fun watching another Trump flex his muscles.

I own a Model 3, fine machine. I completely respect Musk, he is a rare bird with lots of conviction. He wanted to build his Giga factory in Calif but the silly progressives squandered that opportunity. I have zero doubt that he could pull the plug on California even if it hurts in the short term. When arrogant progressive hacks post tweets like "F@#$ Musk" (Real Tweet), he responded with "Message Received". California USED to be the home of aerospace, no more. So many amazing companies are gone, with more leaving every day. This is great for the progressives for some odd reason, until they run out of other people's money, who will they tax then?

Anyway, back to the little gem, Skydio.

Oh, regarding SkyNet, you do know that Musk is hard against AI? He does believe that it is a major threat.

Reactions: skydioconvert
I own a Model 3, fine machine. I completely respect Musk, he is a rare bird with lots of conviction. He wanted to build his Giga factory in Calif but the silly progressives squandered that opportunity. I have zero doubt that he could pull the plug on California even if it hurts in the short term. When arrogant progressive hacks post tweets like "F@#$ Musk" (Real Tweet), he responded with "Message Received". California USED to be the home of aerospace, no more. So many amazing companies are gone, with more leaving every day. This is great for the progressives for some odd reason, until they run out of other people's money, who will they tax then?

Oh, regarding SkyNet, you do know that Musk is hard against AI? He does believe that it is a major threat.
It was a tongue and cheek comment. I’ve watched the interviews with Joe.

We have plenty of open space here in Nevada Alon Musk, right next to your Gigafactory and what many have said, the new silicon Valley! We welcome you!

Sounds very much like what's happened in New York state with Bernie S. and "The Crew". Give capitalism the chance and it'll even out perform a perpetual motion machine...

AI is definitely a major threat to us "huumans (i.e. Ferengi speak)" but probably not before our sun goes nova.

P.S. On the bright side maybe I'll get my S2 before that sun thing happens.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup