Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

GONE: Skydio 2 Cinema Kit

PA452

Reaction score
Update 4/1/2021: It's gone.

Looking to sell my Skydio 2 Cinema kit. This is basically brand new. I flew it I think maybe 6 times; never crashed. Like it a lot, but I don't think it's going to work for my use case. If I could I'd keep it for other uses but I have other expenses coming.

Includes everything from the Cinema kit, including the controller, three batteries, dual charger, hard case, soft(er) case that comes with the base kit, etc.. I waited a little over 6 weeks for this one. I'm still in the return window, but I figured I'd post here first and see if anyone wants to avoid the wait and keep Skydio from having to repackage it all.

Asking $1960 shipped and insured. IM with questions or interest.

Thanks

3mWR9Ot.jpg

Last edited:

deedeebulldog

Reaction score
If you are willing to separate the Dual Charger I will gladly take that.

PA452

Reaction score
Sorry, can't part it out. If I don't sell here in the next few days I'll just initiate the process to return the whole thing to Skydio.

PA452

Reaction score
Maybe close this thread. OP is not communicating.

Can close if you want, doesn't matter. It's gone, as I noted in the update yesterday.

I gave my final answer the other day that I'm sorry, but I'm not familiar enough with the export regs to send overseas, and even after talking to a rep at Skydio about it I wasn't comfortable. It just made more sense to go ahead and return. I didn't need to respond to your last long tirade message in return.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GiorgioF