Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Greetings and spare parts

gatobaq

Reaction score
Best regards colleagues, a pleasure to be in the group.
where you buy the parts for the Skydio 2, I need the propeller locks.

Skydio won't sell just the hook plates; but I think someone here on the forum is making them, or has a lead.

Hey there, I do need a propeller locks too. trying to get it from Skydio direct but no response....

Any help around here?

Skydio's response to me was they won't sell the hook plates separate because if the impact was great enough to break the plate then the S2 has to go in for repair and calibration. It sucks but I sent mine in and got it back a couple weeks later. That was a while ago so I don't know the current wait time

There was a guy here on the forum 3D printing or making them somehow if you search it.

Skydio's response to me was they won't sell the hook plates separate because if the impact was great enough to break the plate then the S2 has to go in for repair and calibration. It sucks but I sent mine in and got it back a couple weeks later. That was a while ago so I don't know the current wait time

There was a guy here on the forum 3D printing or making them somehow if you search it.
Thx for the quick reply. I had to pay over $800 to get it shipped to Europe so sensing it to skydio and back here will be more expensive than getting the new one... I'll look up for the 3d printing option...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FRANCISCO MENDES MORAES