Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Group for Skydio 2 images and videos only, no "help me" or how-to"

Skyking

Reaction score
Hello all. I am a professional photographer, "focusing" on Real Estate. I'm in Fairfield County CT. I have too many drones but my preference is the DJI Mavic 2 Pro with a Mavic Air as backup. I expect to receive my Skydio 2 "soon" as I'm in the 1st batch and have received my READY FOR TAKE OFF email and paid on January 2nd. I've created a new Facebook Group called " Skydio 2 Images and Video only " It's will be a QUIET group, no "noise" no product promotion, no how-to or help. It's for posting of your images and videos taken with YOUR Skydio 2. If you own one and agree to follow the rules, you are invited to join. Inspire others and be inspired. Just without the usual "clutter" found in lots of groups.#Skydio2ImagesAndVideosOnly

Why don't you post them here? There's a whole section for videos and pictures.

Reactions: skydioconvert
Yes, they should be here as well BUT the SKYDIO 2 IMAGES AND VIDEOS ONLY Facebook group is without "noise" and jibber-jabber. Lots of People are on Facebook so it's easy and message integrated. Happy New Year !

Yes, they should be here as well BUT the SKYDIO 2 IMAGES AND VIDEOS ONLY Facebook group is without "noise" and jibber-jabber. Lots of People are on Facebook so it's easy and message integrated. Happy New Year !
There is no Jibber Jabber here on Skydio Pilots! What you post is what you see as well as others here. We are not affiliated with FB. However, that is the only main difference between a Social Media FB group and our forum. Skydio Pilots let's you create that thread so others may follow if they choose. It is what you make it! ;)

I guess if one uses FB that possibly makes sense, I ditched FB 10 years ago due to all the Jibber Jabber

Reactions: DoomMeister
It looks like this guy wants control of what's shown or said so in that sense it's best that he start his own page. He can control who gets to join, what they can or can't post, etc. He'll end up creating about internet echo chamber... Boring but his choice.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaimejcornado