Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Hello for the great PNW

CrashMan

Reaction score
I had been tossing around the idea of using drones with my video stuff. I got the chance to get a Mavic 2 Pro about 3 months ago and loved the aspect of what it added to my videos. What I was not impressed with was the tracking on the drone--every other aspect was great. Which brings me to the Skydio 2 and everything I read on my research. I just recently received it and only had a little time to get used to it and test it. I will say with the little testing I have done I am pretty darn impressed....

I have questions which brought me here and over the course of the next couple weeks will be digging thru the forum to see if my answers are here....

Love the PNW! It's one of my favorite places to nomad in.

Am new to the Skydio too, can't wait to see what I can get out of it. Feel free to share your videos, etc.

Ray

Reactions: CrashMan
I had been tossing around the idea of using drones with my video stuff. I got the chance to get a Mavic 2 Pro about 3 months ago and loved the aspect of what it added to my videos. What I was not impressed with was the tracking on the drone--every other aspect was great. Which brings me to the Skydio 2 and everything I read on my research. I just recently received it and only had a little time to get used to it and test it. I will say with the little testing I have done I am pretty darn impressed....

I have questions which brought me here and over the course of the next couple weeks will be digging thru the forum to see if my answers are here....

I joined here for a couple of weeks and this place is one of the most professional communities about Skydio.

Besides, the people of this community are also very nice.

So, you are at the right place.

Welcome and enjoy your flights.

Welcome to the forum 👍👍

Reactions: CrashMan
Thanks folks. I live up in the skykomish valley and have for many years. Love it out here. Most my stuff will be 4x4 based content. Well I was able to crash it out testing in my yard,lol... But I was pushing it really hard and pretty sure it hit one of my hotwires for the wifes horse :D

Reactions: RiverEagle

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup