Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Hello from Canada!!!

f13dfx

Reaction score
Hello All! I've owned DJI and Autel drones, but have always been interested in Skydio because of their excellent obstacle avoidance. I almost bought a Skydio 2+ w/beacon, controller and battery package off eBay for $2,000 but I didn't when I found out they were selling in the $1200-$1500 range in the Classifieds forum in here. So I had an alert configured on eBay to let me know of any new Skydio 2+ auctions. I made a crazy offer of $1,100 just for kicks. Lo and behold I get a notification that my offer was accepted. The Skydio 2+ sport package was shipped today and I managed to snag a controller on Facebook for 1/2 price.

I really wasn't expecting to have one, but now that I do, I was planning to use it for work, I'm in the highway markings industry. I also plan on using it for a possible sideline doing neighborhood roof inspections and real estate videos using the Keyframe app. I also have an Insta360 One RS 1-inch 360° action camera, as well as a DJI Mavic 3 Pro and Mini 3 Pro with an RC Pro controller to complement this Skydio 2+.

Planning to study for my Transport Canada Advanced Pilot's License (I have a Basic License right now) which is sort of the equivalent of Part 107 in the USA. I would welcome any advice on roof inspections and real estate videos. Also interested in software used for Photogrammetry.

All The Best in 2024!!!

Reactions: GFields
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UpAboveVisuals