Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

How do you set the date and time on the S2?

JoeydDetroit

Reaction score
How do you set the date and time on the S2? they are not off by much, but they are off by enough to create confusion.

It is showing Zulu time. Mine puts Zulu time on videos and current time on jpg's. E.g. videos and photos taken on the same flight show a time that is four hours different. Note on the attached photo there are three different times available. Date, date created and date modified. Date seems to be Zulu time.
If you change heading to date created it should show correct.

Attachments

• time.jpg
    time.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 7
You may be onto something there.
On my most recent files from 5/18/2021 I have
Name Date Created Modified
S1000160.mp4 6:40 PM 8:11 PM 10:40 PM
S1000162.mp4 6:50 PM 8:09 PM 10:50 PM

The created time must be the time I copied it hem to the computer (using a Tascam DR-40 with a USB 1.0 interface as a card reader).
I can guarantee that I was not flying the drone at 10:50 PM BC That's way after dark and it refuses to fly in the dark.

I will have to do some experimentation and pay more attention to the actual time things happen.

Yup mine as well has incorrect time / date for creation ( mine are always yesterdays date). Ive had to RMA the device and with luck they will reset the drone with correct time. I tryed many different paths to fix that but in the end all i could do was edit the video tags post transfer to laptop.

Yup mine as well has incorrect time / date for creation ( mine are always yesterdays date). Ive had to RMA the device and with luck they will reset the drone with correct time. I tryed many different paths to fix that but in the end all i could do was edit the video tags post transfer to laptop.
What is your local time zone relative to GMT or Zulu time?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup