Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

I got the Android Keyframes update for Skydio 2!

baksideDisasterFlicks

Reaction score
Just checked my app and I got the Android update with Keyframes. It's storming out here in the PNW, hoping it settles down by the weekend so I can try it out. Will report back..

Screenshot_20220107-102732_Skydio.jpg

Reactions: Waldo Pepper
Keep us posted, im thinking of getting a Android Tripltek 8” Pro for the Skydio 2s.

Good luck,

Does the current app on the phone update itself or do you have to delete the old app version and download and install the new one from the Play store?

Does the current app on the phone update itself or do you have to delete the old app version and download and install the new one from the Play store?
Haven’t uploaded the Skydio app yet, but normally from app updates no need to delete the old app just update the new one when it pops up. Some users will not update an app or firmware until others have, sometimes bugs occur with new updates.

Depends on the user, many are comfortable updating when it promps it too. Some wait until bugs get sorted out.

Thanks for the heads up! Just downloaded the updated Android app and got the Skydio update installed too. So now, it's just got to warm up to above the recent 14° F level that it's been for the past 10 days or so...

I updated the app in the play store. Then when you load it there will be a big download. And then it'll ask to update the drone.

No need to delete the original app.

It will update itself or if you don't want to wait, you can go to Google Play and update it manually.

Reactions: mswlogo
AND were updated! Seemless. Now if would just stop raining!

Screenshot_20220107-104830_Skydio.jpg
Screenshot_20220107-105226_Skydio.jpg
Screenshot_20220107-105850_Skydio.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220107-105028_Skydio.jpg
    Screenshot_20220107-105028_Skydio.jpg
    212.7 KB · Views: 0
I just updated the app, Skydio drone and beacon. Not sure if the controller did an update. What is the latest version for the controller? It does not show the same version as the drone.

I think when I get the update, I'm going to connect everything, all batteries, dual charger, beacon, controller, just in case the app/update has something for them too.

There was an update for the Controller and the Beacon. Hard to say if the charger/batteries updated, is there any way to know?

There was an update for the Controller and the Beacon. Hard to say if the charger/batteries updated, is there any way to know?
The last update, 15.10, before this new one, updated the batteries and dual charger as well. If you only updated the controller and beacon with the last one, you should def hook them up after this latest update.

From what I've seen so far, Skydio is fairly good about indicating in the release notes about what's in an update, at least what we're concerned with as an end user. Behind the scenes, who knows.

Very nice. I really liked the orbit around the tree. The only thing I haven't tried is resetting the drone. I wanted to wait and see what support has for me.

me too; thinking about it. the timing feels about right. new drone, new tablet.... :)
Seen the Tripltek 8” Pro was available again this early evening, ordered it from a distributor I normally get my drones from.

Perfect timing, should have the Tripltek 8” pro around same time Skydio 2+ is delivered. Will be a great combo setup 😊

Seen the Tripltek 8” Pro was available again this early evening, ordered it from a distributor I normally get my drones from.

Perfect timing, should have the Tripltek 8” pro around same time Skydio 2+ is delivered. Will be a great combo setup 😊
You will like the tripletek. Battery is outrageous. I activated mine with cellular and it is my one stop drone shop. Every app I could ever need.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup