Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

insta 360 one R attached to the SD2

ngengs

Reaction score
Hi SD Forum members,

I strapped on my insta 360 one r camera with the mounting bracket a using a wrist band with a gopro mount. I wrapped the wrist band real tightly around the drone and it seemed like it will hold on a calm day. But what concerned me was the total weight of the drone plus the camera with the attachment. Has anyone tried to attach a 360 camera to the SD2 and flew it?

Hi SD Forum members,

I strapped on my insta 360 one r camera with the mounting bracket a using a wrist band with a gopro mount. I wrapped the wrist band real tightly around the drone and it seemed like it will hold on a calm day. But what concerned me was the total weight of the drone plus the camera with the attachment. Has anyone tried to attach a 360 camera to the SD2 and flew it?
I would be more concerned about the Skydio cameras seeing it as an object to avoid. Im sure it can handle the weight as long as its balanced.

I would be more concerned about the Skydio cameras seeing it as an object to avoid. Im sure it can handle the weight as long as its balanced.
If the S2 sees it during calibration wouldn't it rule it out as an object to avoid?

This needs to be tried.
OP: Almost everything man knows has been learned through trial and error. You already have the camera mounted on the drone so you're the one to try it -DO that and see wtf happens and let us know..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup