Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Is the Telemetry of the Flight Able to be Added to the Video?

TLotinsky

Reaction score
Hello Everyone! I am new to drones (and Skydio) and have a question about the telemetry of the flight. I have a GoPro which I am able to extract the telemetry and add it during post-production. The final video shows the date, time, running GPS coordinates and a path that I took. I'd like to be able to do the same thing with my Skydio videos. Does anyone know how (or even if its possible) to add the telemetry of the flight to the final video? Thanks!

Hello Everyone! I am new to drones (and Skydio) and have a question about the telemetry of the flight. I have a GoPro which I am able to extract the telemetry and add it during post-production. The final video shows the date, time, running GPS coordinates and a path that I took. I'd like to be able to do the same thing with my Skydio videos. Does anyone know how (or even if its possible) to add the telemetry of the flight to the final video? Thanks!
You can definitely do it because you probably don’t know, but SkyDio forces you to upload the flight logs from every flight you do, and you don’t even know it’s happening. If you have an iPhone, it goes into Files->SkyDio->Logs. It would be way too long to describe here how to convert and be able to use RUNLOG or DAT files, but it can be done. If interested shoot me an email. (Beware: it would take you about 10X longer than GoPro and you won’t get any dials/widgets etc.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FRANCISCO MENDES MORAES