Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Looking for Skydio 2 Soft case

Skydio_ADV

Reaction score
I'm looking for a source to buy a Skydio 2 Soft case. I've only ever had the hard case but now I am hauling the drone on a lot more adventures where I am backpacking it. I would love the added protection of a soft shell case but it seems that all sources have dried up. Anyone know of any place where you can still buy a proper soft shell case?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

I'm looking for a source to buy a Skydio 2 Soft case. I've only ever had the hard case but now I am hauling the drone on a lot more adventures where I am backpacking it. I would love the added protection of a soft shell case but it seems that all sources have dried up. Anyone know of any place where you can still buy a proper soft shell case?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Are you referring to the Skydio Soft Case that was offered in the Starter Kit ? ( Zippered, Skydio Logo on cover )
I have two of them not in use anymore, like new condition and it's great in a backpack, I am
willing to let one go for $25. plus postage. let me know in the personal message. I can post a pic if you have never seen one before.

Last edited:
Are you referring to the Skydio Soft Case that was offered in the Starter Kit ? ( Zippered, Skydio Logo on cover )
I have two of them not in use anymore, like new condition and it's great in a backpack, I am
willing to let one go for $25. plus postage. let me know in the personal message. I can post a pic if you have never seen one before.
Hello
I'm looking for soft case also.
Do you want to sell the second case?
Thank you

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UpAboveVisuals