Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Multiple way points?

Flatline

Reaction score
So I have had my Skydio for a week now, about 8 flights. I am very happy with it so far, a few minor things that are annoying.

One question I have is can you set multiple way points. It seems fine to fly to a way point on its map but it doesn't seem to allow more than one. I.e. fly to point a then to point b etc.

Also I have noticed that sometimes it will fly to a point and sit and other times it will fly to a point and the desend... anybody having this happen?

Bobjazz

Reaction score
There is a "Cable" cinematic skill which lets you mark two way points and fly between them. Unfortunately, this is a fly-to-point A, mark it and then fly-to-point B and mark it type of deal. You can't do it on a map. The good news is that it remembers the orientation of both the aircraft and camera (I believe you can do tracking as well). AFAIK, there is no way to do more than one way point on the map.

Reactions: Flatline

LivinLarge

Reaction score
I understand from Skydio that the new Enterprise app has these capabilities and will work with the Skydio 2. Supposed to be released soon. No idea about cost.

Reactions: Flatline

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BradinWA