Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

New app Firmware 5.41.4

That's weird, my SD2 hasn't been turned on in over a week. Tonight I fired it up to update it and when I checked, it was already at 5.41.4 and I haven't seen it update in awhile, it's pretty obvious when it does. I wonder if these updates get pushed out in groups possibly according to a serial number or something like that.

I know that. Up until recently I could watch it update, every time.

I know that. Up until recently I could watch it update, every time.
Huh, It’s updated the app on its own every time without me even firing up the quad. The drone itself has always updated with me manually updating it.:unsure:

New App Firmware as of yesterday...

View attachment 83
Where does this list come from?.... screenshot? .... Skydio Website?

Is there a version of the list that shows actual dates instead of "months ago"?

P.S. I've recently asked Skydio some "version" questions and if interested I'll post their reply when they get back to me.

Reactions: richinAZ
I was referring to the sw in the drone. As soon as an update became available the next time I powered up the drone and when the app connected the firmware was automatically updated in the drone, I've never told it to check for updates and had it come back with anything besides "the Skydio is up to date" when attempting a manual update. The updates were very obvious when they happened and I haven't seen it do that for awhile so I wonder if it's no longer apparent when it self updates since mine is at the lastest version.

Last edited:
Where does this list come from?.... screenshot? .... Skydio Website?

Is there a version of the list that shows actual dates instead of "months ago"?

P.S. I've recently asked Skydio some "version" questions and if interested I'll post their reply when they get back to me.
The App Store.

Going to get both the iOS and android versions of the Skydio 2 app and see which works better.

I am a little baffled. My skydio 2 app says "app version 5.41.27" I connected to the wifi and even the drone with no updates. any ideaS?

Go to the App Store or the play store and search for an app update?

I am a little baffled. My skydio 2 app says "app version 5.41.27" I connected to the wifi and even the drone with no updates. any ideaS?
Version 5.41.27 is the latest Android version for the Skydio 2 app.
Version 5.41.4 is the latest iOs version for the iOS Skydio 2 app.

I wish Skydio would post these updates somewhere.
And tell us what has changed or been fixed!

Somethings.. will never be revealed. Imagine having critical issues that would freak people out if they knew, especially those who have already lost their drones forever before things got fixed. Best thing is, that all things get addressed which is why I think updates are the best. In other areas, a driver update can smoke the latest graphics cards of nvidia way back.

It's just a speculation of course. There could be nothing super wrong so it doesn't matter. Doesn't matter to everyone who hasn't lost their drone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup