Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

New bakD moto flick - crashed Skydio2 on this one, but those shots are sick. Worth it maybe?

baksideDisasterFlicks

Reaction score
I guess I pushed it to hard in this one, funny thing is with all these trees and limbs in this video that Skydio2 expertly navigates around, the branch that takes it out is in an more open area. It's right at 4:57. Just heads up, lots of obscenities' in this one if your sensitive to trash talk.

A burned forest with twigs and branches abound must be Skydio’s worst nightmare.

Did it hurt the drone?
Internally I hurt it's feelings. Throwing V30 error now at boot. I broke one side of a prop but the everything else was totally fine. Not even a scratch. Now I'm in the forever support queue. Hoping I can get it fixed before winter.

Reactions: David DB50
A burned forest with twigs and branches abound must be Skydio’s worst nightmare.
I was pushing a bit huh? Just crazy it does so well avoiding so much then catches a little twig as it banks into the open area. Admittingly I got a little cocky. Should've put it in fixed track or placed it higher, would've kept it from swinging out into the trees. I saw it fly around me in circle just like it usually does on motion track with radical turn but then it disappeared.

Internally I hurt it's feelings. Throwing V30 error now at boot. I broke one side of a prop but the everything else was totally fine. Not even a scratch. Now I'm in the forever support queue. Hoping I can get it fixed before winter.
Hopefully it's a simple repair, hopefully something they can fix w/o sending it in.

Hopefully it's a simple repair, hopefully something they can fix w/o sending it in.
They had me factory reset already which didn't help so guess I'm gonna have to send it in. Last comment from support last week was asking me if I wanted to send it in which I immediately replied yes. Maybe in another week or two they'll respond and give me an address to send in.🤦‍♂️

Good luck, hope they get it back to you without too much delay.

My treks on my cargo bike have been tested and limited so far. I'm trying out each feature one by one but in urban ATC areas requiring LAANC authorizations. My top speed is 15-17, mostly cruising at 9-11mph but when I swing through the tree covered streets, the swing of my SK2 freaks me out that it might clip a branch or power line. So far keeping at 6' - 14' to avoid them, but certainly trying to NOT (Mod REMOVED)up my investment, nor my shots!
Nice shots, editing... I imagine you're also using a go pro.... Fly Safe!
DB

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice video.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup