Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

New FW version 6.0.40 April 10 2020 spotted by bill13 :)

Lifeisfun

Reaction score
Last edited:
No way for me to test it today, 50km/h wind and 88km/h gusts ?

Just updated S2 on iOS.

App - 6.0.1 (3)
Drone - 6.0.40

Unfortunately Importing to Premiere Pro crashing not fixed in this release :(

Couldn't that just be a Premiere Pro related problem?

Have you tried importing into other video editor programs?
No, footage from before the update and from other sources doesn't have the problem
Yes, other programs no problem
Also if I transfer the footage to phone first using the Skydio app and then to PC it works fine, just direct SD card to the PC's SSD does this.

No, footage from before the update and from other sources doesn't have the problem
Yes, other programs no problem
Also if I transfer the footage to phone first using the Skydio app and then to PC it works fine, just direct SD card to the PC's SSD does this.
Might be helpful to report those scenarios to Skydio .... at least you have a workaround.

Might be helpful to report those scenarios to Skydio .... at least you have a workaround.
Already did last week, they actually told me to try using the app :) (Thanks Andrew from Skydio! )
Wish there was official Skydio forums, it would make it so esy to gather info, here is OK as well but probably no official replies. To follow the fragmented groups on FB is pain, and disorganized mess :(

Reactions: OldBlueHeron
Yeah, did that update (which wasn't very big) so was surprised how big this one was?
Interesting for me the .38 upgrade was over 500mb, again no update to controller, vehicle only.
When did you get you S2?

I got my S2 back in late January.
So perhaps it needed more substantial changes in the code then the unit I got just couple weeks ago.
Same with the controller, yours got updated my did not.
Planning to get the beacon when the resume production, so will be interesting to see if it will need update,
but probably not.
BTW do you use Premiere Pro for editing by any chance?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup