Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

New FW version 6.0.40 April 10 2020 spotted by bill13 :)

Interesting post.... is it stated anywhere what the two (2) numbers on the screenshot represent (i.e. one says 663K, the other says 911MB ) ... maybe one is for the app and other for the vehicle?
The 663k is part of the vehicle ID :)
Mine is a9he
This is also part of the serial#

Using my Android phone, I applied the 6.0.38 upgrade to drone, Beacon and controller on April 2. This was the 911MB (large) one. Today April 13 I applied the 6.0.40 upgrade, again to drone, Beacon and controller. This was 239MB. I would guess that if you had skipped 6.0.38 and went directly to 6.0.40 it would show as being 911MB - as the attached screenshot from an above post shows.

I wish they would say exactly what changed rather than just "bug fixes under the hood and flying improvements". It's confusing when they don't consistently announce or not announce updates.

Using my Android phone, I applied the 6.0.38 upgrade to drone, Beacon and controller on April 2. This was the 911MB (large) one. Today April 13 I applied the 6.0.40 upgrade, again to drone, Beacon and controller. This was 239MB. I would guess that if you had skipped 6.0.38 and went directly to 6.0.40 it would show as being 911MB - as the attached screenshot from an above post shows.

I wish they would say exactly what changed rather than just "bug fixes under the hood and flying improvements". It's confusing when they don't consistently announce or not announce updates.
Skydio is not the only company that is often vague about what an update does.

Both DJI and Autel also seem to dance around specifics when it comes to "whats fixed" with their upgrades.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rayrrr