Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

New software/firmware update today March 30 2020 App 6.0.5 FW 6.0.38 (change log incl.)

The only other thing I can think of that could cause this is the app doesn't check for updates every time it's opened. I've never gone into the app store to update, every time it's updated its been because I saw the update available indication in the app. I just flew it with the phone and didn't notice anything different. I did a RTH and it elevated before flying back but it was only 4 or 5'.

Edit: thinking about it that theory doesn't fly, I pushed check for updates last night and none were available.
Thanks, was itchy to try as well but clearly nothing hot, I'll wait for the rain to stop:)
Did yo ever try to fly inside the house?

No, thought about it though.

Reactions: Lifeisfun
As an Apple user, I’d selfishly love to see this update get done sooner then later... any of you Android users notice any differences yet.

As an Apple user, I’d selfishly love to see this update get done sooner then later... any of you Android users notice any differences yet.
No nothing that I would notice
See the change log in my first post ( I did some editing )

Reactions: Ridefreak
No nothing that I would notice
See the change log in my first post ( I did some editing )
Thank you for that. Where did you find that info? Was it in the app update description?

If one uses both Android & iOS... Tab S4 and 10.5 iPad Pro.
If updated S2 to 6x, then later use iOS; curious is older app would complain on newer S2 FW.

Follow them on FB

IOS is still waiting on review from Apple, it should be up by Tuesday at the latest.
Ok ... thanks .... I stay away from FB so I'll just sit tight until it shows up in the App store.

I just received iPhone update but the S2 still says up to date.

App Version 6.0.0
S2 5.41.84

ios app is indeed live but got the firmware notice only on the old app not the new
I think that someone posted that on ios if you uninstall and reinstall the app it works fine

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup