Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

New to Skydio 2!

onlysublime

Reaction score
After a very long process, I'm finally a Skydio 2 owner!

My first drone experiences were with the 3DR Solo drones. I picked them up (yes, multiple) when 3DR was basically going out of business. They were wonderful drones. I also had some experience with my brother's DJI Phantom 3 drone.

Now, I can't wait to begin my Skydio journey. The 3DR was ahead of its time but it lacked obstacle avoidance which I really wanted. I have the Skydio 2, the beacon, and the controller. I also picked up an extra battery to go with the original. And I picked up the ND Filters as well (which were very necessary on the GoPro 4 for the 3DR drones).

Reactions: hawg_ryder
Welcome to the forum ?

After a very long process, I'm finally a Skydio 2 owner!

My first drone experiences were with the 3DR Solo drones. I picked them up (yes, multiple) when 3DR was basically going out of business. They were wonderful drones. I also had some experience with my brother's DJI Phantom 3 drone.

Now, I can't wait to begin my Skydio journey. The 3DR was ahead of its time but it lacked obstacle avoidance which I really wanted. I have the Skydio 2, the beacon, and the controller. I also picked up an extra battery to go with the original. And I picked up the ND Filters as well (which were very necessary on the GoPro 4 for the 3DR drones).
Your drone journey sounds similar to mine. I started with Solo, moved to GoPro Karma and now onto Skydio. I’ve had it for a few months and find it incredible. Just joined the forum.

Reactions: onlysublime

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup