Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

New to SkyPilots

Sky Cyclist

Reaction score
Feel good to join SkyPilots and my Skydio 2 is just under the way.

I ordered it on Dec 3 and felt so anxious about waiting for it since I heard about some poor service rumor.

And, for those who may have the same feeling as I did, here is the experience of purchasing for reference.

Dec 3 - Order placed
(Dark period)
Dec 7 - Shipping with tracking number
Dec 13 - Estimated delivery

I call it the dark period between order placement and shipping because there is no status update and customers will not have an idea about what is going on.

During the dark period, you can just trust it will be shipped in 5-7 business days.

Now I know it is trustable and here to share the experience.

It seems like a Build-to-order process and the ordered drone is made after the order is placed. It is good for Skydio as well as customers but it will be better if there's more clear status just after order placement.

Last edited:
We to the forum 👍👍

Ordered mine Dec 4th, so going by yours, I might get a shipping confirm tomorrow.

Ordered mine on Nov 30th and it shipped Dec 6th, arrived on the 7th via UPS. I'm on the west coast so not too far to ship. Well packaged and all in order! Loving it!
My shipping address is in Florida and the package's final status was Hodgkins, IL, United States.

It went from CA to IL, then it will arrive in FL next Monday.

When it arrives in FL, the forwarder will ship it overseas. The package will fly from FL, fly over the west coast, then fly to my place.

I expect to receive it by the end of the month.

What a long trip. :cool:

Reactions: Waldo Pepper
My shipping address is in Florida and the package's final status was Hodgkins, IL, United States.

It went from CA to IL, then it will arrive in FL next Monday.

When it arrives in FL, the forwarder will ship it overseas. The package will fly from FL, fly over the west coast, then fly to my place.

I expect to receive it by the end of the month.

What a long trip. :cool:
I can pick it up at the Hodgkins facility, it's 15 minutes from me 😃. These package routes can be hard to figure sometimes... Have fun with that new drone!

I can pick it up at the Hodgkins facility, it's 15 minutes from me 😃. These package routes can be hard to figure sometimes... Have fun with that new drone!

It is an interesting experience. 😃

In the UPS Ground Map, shipping from Skydio (REDWOOD, CA, 94061) to IL and FL has the same transit days.

In my real case, it takes 5 business days (actually a week or 7 days - 12/6 ~ 12/13) for the shipping to FL.

For those who live in the east coast, here is the map for your kindly reference.

Image 146.png

Reactions: kgilbertsen
Tonight Santa Claus will take Skydio 2 to give the gift.

This has been a long journey (Dec 3 - Dec 24), and it will just arrive by Christmas eve.

The miracle happens and I believe that Santa Claus is real.

Merry Christmas
🎅

Attachments

• Image 016.png
    Image 016.png
    39.2 KB · Views: 3
Haw! Mine was held up for a couple days I'm guessing due to the Kentucky hurricanes because it was in transit around that time. All told it took a little over a week to hit my front door in Florida.

Ray

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup