Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Parrot Anafi large phone adapter for the S2+ Controller - good /bad?

Reaction score
I recently purchased the Controller for Skydio 2+ because manual flying from the mobile screen is horrible.

Well, my Android is too large for the Controller to hold. The folks at Skydio pointed me to the Parrot Anafi adaptor (with no guarantees it would work) as a possible solution.

I did a search of the board for any feedback on the adapter but didn't find any.

Anyone have any feedback on this item? Good, bad or otherwise? Due to the way it mounts on top of the Antenna, does it affect signal strength during flight in any way?

Thanks!

Thanks.

Have you had any issues with the product? Just wondering if the way it mounts on the antenna, looks like it would degrade signal strength.
No issues at all. It's made of durable plastic by a 3D printer, slides right onto the antenna and I have not experienced any signal lost from it. Someone from this forum recommended it, best of all, it's inexpensive. :)

I have been quite happy with it.

Reactions: Flying_burrito
I recently purchased the Controller for Skydio 2+ because manual flying from the mobile screen is horrible.

Well, my Android is too large for the Controller to hold. The folks at Skydio pointed me to the Parrot Anafi adaptor (with no guarantees it would work) as a possible solution.

I did a search of the board for any feedback on the adapter but didn't find any.

Anyone have any feedback on this item? Good, bad or otherwise? Due to the way it mounts on top of the Antenna, does it affect signal strength during flight in any way?

Thanks!
I use the Parrot Anafi mount with my Tripltek Tablet and iPhone. Its a good solution, not perfect because you can't turn off the controller while the display / mount is installed. Dirty J designs does sell a small tab that can shut off the controller while leaving the screen installed but again it's an inefficient design.

It sounds like the controller won't close if you use the "Kicker" piece. Just the adapter looks like it closes according to this video. Is that not the case?

Starts at 29 sec

The Kicker is a nice little option if you use a Lanyard when one needs to be hands free , but it is not needed, the
Phone or Tablet with the adapters ( on the antenna ) can be locked in on the controller without the kicker.

Used Parrot version for years on my Anafi's . A pain to take on/off. Not good for large tablets 10"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup